Missed Period

I would like to consult you about my silly adventure with a guy. I am in mid twenties, virgin and I was messing around with this guy. We didnt have condoms so I didnt want to have intercourse. But for seconds his penis entered my vagina, I had pain and we stopped. He didnt ejaculate and there was no penetration. i didnt want to try the after pill because of its strength about hormons. But I am already so stressed because of my life changes and many other concerns.

My last menstruation started 13th of July. I missed my August. Stress and life changes are big impacts on late or missing periods. I guess I just need a bit of support to relax.. I dont even have courage to take a test. I will change the country to study. I tried to have an appointment from gynecologys but only possible days were the week I am leaving.. Is there any risk of being pregnant in my silly attempt with the guy?
Thank you

Hi Anon !

If his penis entered your vagina, even for a few seconds, then this is considered intercourse (albeit very short) and you are not a virgin.

As you mentioned, life can change our cycles - anything from lifestyle changes to stress to getting older to diet/exercise, medications and hormone changes can affect our cycle.

The risk of pregnancy is very low since there does not appear to be ejaculation but take a test to ease your mind - otherwise you'll just be guessing and stressing yourself out.