Q: 

Missed period

My period is a week later. I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago he pulled out but I was on my ovulation day. I have taken 2 pregnancy test but came out negative. I have also been bloated for the last couple days... could I be pregnant or could it just be late period due to stress!?
Please help!!

Guide

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

Your tests have indicated you are not pregnant. Your period may be late for other reasons, stress, illness or some change in lifestyle. Our hormones dictate these changes. You'll just have to wait for your period to arrive.

Helena

Tags: