Missed Period?

By Anonymous February 13, 2012 - 2:10pm

I'm a virgin, and I'm supposed to currently have my period, but I don't. I don't have a boyfriend, but I was at a friends house and showered, and used a washcloth he used...down there. Is it possible he...did something...in the shower, and the I got pregnant because of it? Please help, I'm really scared.

No, in no way can you get pregnant this way.

But using someone else's wash cloth is really unhygenic so in future use only your own.

Okay, thank you so much! I didn't think about that. But I have discharge, tender breasts, and cramps, all like when on my period, but no blood? Is this bad?