Missed period after 11 days then got it for only 2

By May 29, 2016 - 7:56pm

Hello I'm a mother of 3 and recently missed my period for 11 days....then was super worried.. I'm not a waiter so I called the Dr..she got a blood test negative...so I also took 2 pregnancy test nothen..now I got my period Only light blood and only had it 2days...it's gooey clear..too.. what's the deal some one help!!! I'm in extream pain..for over 2days and can't walk..I called my regular Dr..no calls back sooo tempted to go to er...but feel weird..any subjestions...please...thanks...

Hi Mommyof3

I urge you to go to the ER anytime you are in extreme pain. We cannot say what may be wrong but some pointers could be an infection or a burst cyst or a twisted ovary.

Let them know your symptoms and you'll get a full evaluation.

Keep us posted,