ask: Missed period after four months on the pill

I was just wondering if its normal to have a missed period after taking the birth control pill for four months. I have gotten my period every month for the last three months but this month I haven't gotten yet, I was expecting it today but it hasn't come. Is this normal?
Additional info:
I'm taking the pill because I have PCOS, so I didn't have normal periods and being on the pill is like going through puberty, so could it just be a hormonal thing?
Also, I didn't not have sex at all, just outercourse and some rubbing genitals on the shower, I haven't missed a pill or taken it too late.

Hi Emily

It may just be a day or two late.

If you are taking it as prescribed, as you say you are, then you are not pregnant  - especially since you are not having sex.

Emily B

Rubbing genitals with my boyfriend in the shower for a very brief time, again no intercourse or ejaculation near or around my vagina **

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: