Missed Period, bloating, dizziness, negative tests

I've seen a question similar to mine asked all over the web, but I haven't found much good information. I have an appointment with my ob/gyn on July 28, but I would like to get more insight into my situation before I go. I'm 30 years old and generally healthy (excercise, diet, etc.). I went off the pill a couple of months ago after being on for most of 8 years and had two normal 28-day cycles - no delay in starting, nothing odd. My last period started May 31. Around the third week of June, I started having dizzy spells with twinges of nausea. I had sex with a condom on June 13th (not applied until after intercourse started, but before ejaculation) and unprotected (condom came off) on June 20. On June 28, when I was expecting my period, I instead got about an hour of mild cramping, then nothing. The following day, I had more cramping and some thick, stretchy discharge, but nothing else. Since then, I've had cramps and a backache off and on, EXTREME mood swings with crying (odd for me) and increased nausea/dizziness, especially when I don't eat. I'm also noticeably bloated and have white, completely odorless discharge. No changes in bowel habits. I've gagged a couple of times when brushing my teeth or smelling something strong and have taken to keeping a ginger ale around. I finished treating a yeast infection (7 day treatment) on June 30, but it shows some faint signs of returning. I also have to tell you that my boyfriend and I just bought a house and are moving - so there's definitely some stress in my life. I've take four home pregnancy tests (the sensitive ones) and all are negative. What's throwing me is that these "period like" symptoms have now been going on for more than a week with no sign of slacking off - including the irritability and the bloating. I've stopped even expecting bleeding. This is definitely hormonal - but why?

Anonymous

Aloha
I've been feeling weak, tired, light headed. I feel like I have to throw up, didn't have my period for 2 months and sexuallu active with my husband . I usually feels like this in the morning and towards the evening . When I feel this way I just want to lay down. I went to the doctor did urine test it was negative. Did request books teat but they want to send me to an NP at a OBGYN. It been 17 days oven been feeling like this and I really need answers. I won't get any till the middle of next month that's when my appointment.

I'm confused cause my 4 kids I had I didn't feel like this at all. Is someone else out there going Thur this? My family think in pregnant

Anonymous

Hi I've been off depo for 3 months and been having dizzy spells, nasuea, cramps and back cramps for a week now but every pregnancy test comes out negative advice?

Have you had a period since Depo? If not you could be getting one soon. Dizziness may imply your iron levels are low. A test can let you know.

Anonymous

I moved to Japan about three months ago and on the first month I was here I had my period but it's going into the third month of me not having my period yes I have been sexually active with myhusband and everything but I've taken I think 4 to 5 generic store bought pregnancy test and they all have said negative I have been feeling dizzy and nauseous I've been having slight abdomen cramps as if I'm going to get my period but I don't and sometimes I feel like I want to throw up but I don't throw up I just have the feeling I'm supposed to be going to the doctor tomorrow but I don't know about anybody else but I am extremely afraid of the doctors and I kind of want to at least some kind of image of what may be wrong with me can anybody help me?

Anonymous

I know this is old, but it's been 2 months since my last period, I've had unprotected sex, I'm bloated, I have tender breasts (they are tender all the time), I'm nauseous, I feel dizzy a lot, and I'm always tired. I took a pregnancy test a while ago after my period was late for 3 weeks and it was negative. I don't know what to do. Any help?

You may have an issue with your thyroid or your reproductive hormones (any hormones, really) that is causing such irregularity.

You will need blood tests to determine if this is the case. Have a chat with your doctor.

Anonymous

I have been cramping and bloated but no period and out of the blue last night I fainted twice. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Could I be pregnant?

Pregnancy is possible if you have had unprotected sex. If you are late, a pregnancy test will be accurate by now.

susan

Anonymous

I know this is a very old post, but maybe someone can help me. I'm only 18, and I'm having similar symptoms. I was with my friend around April 17th, About a week after my period ended. We were going to have sex, but he only got the tip in before I became scared and said no. But since then, I've yet to get my period. Now my period has never been regular, but never this late. I've experienced bad cramps, and pretty heavy bloating. I can't go to the doctors because my parents can't know if I am pregnant. Am I just bring overly paranoid? I did start a new job on overnights, and I've had a lot of added stress. Could those factors just be messing my period up?

Unless there was ejaculation, you can't get pregnant. Since you are irregular anyway and have added stress, you may be just late. A pregnancy test can confirm this for you.