ask: Missed a period, confused as hell!

I'm a 22 year old girl. I missed my period which I was supposed to get by the 7th of January 2013. I had sex on the 23rd of December and had used a condom. The condom didn't break, nor did any such mishap occur. Also, I had a lot of stress in December due to my exams and some family problems. I have irregular cycles at times and suffer from dysmenorrhea every other cycle. Now, to be sure I took 3 pregnancy test, all negative. The first test I took on the 17th of January, 10 days after my expected date and it was negative. The second one, I took 2 days later and that too was negative. Then I took one 4 weeks later on the 29th of January which also was negative. I started to worry because I've noticed some clots during defaction. Also, a thin strand of blood like membrane came out of my vagina which was about 4 cm in length and the blood wasn't fresh. I also experience some dull aching pain in my abdomen. I I I have no other symptoms of pregnancy. No nausea, morning sickness, sudden cravings, sore breasts or anything. Now I'm confused as to what it is.. Could you please help me out with this? Its quite confusing, the symptoms.. Thanks in advance..

Anonymous

Ya, I meant defecation. I'm sorry I didn't check the whole thing. I've made an appointment, sadly it isn't for today. I was tensed, so I was hoping to get some assurance or something. And it's mostly that way, the dysmenorrhoea. Not always, but most of the time, it's the case

Suffering from period pains only every other month is unusual! Has anyone ever told you why this may be?

Also, what do you mean you are clotting during "defaction"? Defaction is not a word I'm familiar with - do you mean defecation? As in, having a bowel movement? Please let me know so I know how to help you more.

If you are bleeding during bowel movements - having clots - you need to see a doctor straight away.

I hope to hear back from you,

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: