Missed period, Negative pregnancy test but still feel pregnant?? Help?!

By Anonymous January 9, 2015 - 10:24am

I havent had my period in over 3 months but iv taken 5 pregnancy tests and all of them have come back negative. My periods are very normal so I dont know why iv been missing them for so long. But I still feel very pregnant and im even gaining weight and have a lot of symptoms. I went to my gynecologist and i took a blood test and im still waiting for the results.I dont know what to do. I was just wondering if anyone has been through this before and still has been pregnant?

A blood pregnancy test is more accurate than a urine test. There is nothing you can do until you get the test results. By three months, you should be starting to "show". That can explain the weight gain.

Keep us updated.