Missed period, no bloating, no cramping. Help

Hey everyone, so my fiance and I have been trying to get pregnant nd have had no luck , recently my period has shifted. Last month April 26th - May 3rd, I had an 8 day period. But it was spotting two days out that week I filled up two pads and then it stopped and started the next day just spotting on the last day of spoting i had mucus discharge and it had a brown or redish line in it. We thought maybe we finally got pregnant but that was not the case. My pregnancy test were negative. We have sex a lot lol but again we're trying to concieve. Now this month I'm 4 days late on me period. I'm not bloated, I'm not cramping, I am emotional, I have been peeing a lot, etc. We had sex all this month. But I have no feelings for a period, i feel normal just no period. No bloated no nothin and im always bloated. I took another test and it was negative. So I was talkin to my mom and she said it could be an ovarian cyst. Anybody else experience this or have opinions on it. I have bad heartburn though.

Heartburn is generally seen in the second and third trimester when the baby starts to push up. Other than that it's often due to the food we eat or other reasons.

Since you are trying to conceive, it's possible that stress (even if you don't really feel it and it's "good stress": trying for a baby) can change up your cycle.

Your negative tests indicate you are not pregnant but there doesn't seem to be evidence of a cyst, even though that's possible. You have no pain or bloating that sometimes indicates a cyst.

Consult your doctor about these changes. You might also want to take a blood test to rule out pregnancy.

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide