Missed period, no signs of it coming

I am a 22 year old. I hve had fairly regular periods over the past year or so (I've just started in the past year keeping track). I usually have a 32-34 day cycle. Every month I get tender/lumpy breasts about a week and a half before my period begins. My last period was on July 12. Which means I am just about 2 weeks late on my period without symptoms of it arriving(no breast change). I hadn't been overly stressed until it did not come. Over the summer, I've gained a total of about 7 lbs. I am sexually active but do not engage in intercourse. I am aware "dry" sex is not safe sex. I had been with my boyfriend 17 days after my period. We were together, I without anything on, and him with cotton boxers, no fluids were exchanged. He did not ejaculate and his boxers were not visably wet from either him nor I. So, the likelihood of pregnancy is very slim without ejaculation and besides missing my period I feel 100% besides the now stress. I am still worked up about this because I am normally pretty regular give or take a day or two and my breast change is a sure sign, but now after two weeks, I feel nothing different than normal.

Any thoughts, suggestions, or kind words would be appreciated!

Dry sex is safe sex. Dry sex is where there is no direct genital to genital contact. The problem is that some people don't realize there has been some kind of ejaculation of genital touching - these are behaviors that are not "dry sex".

Your risk of pregnancy sounds almost nill. But to be sure, you really do need to take a pregnancy test.

Once you rule that out, your period may arrive shortly if you lose all this stress you are feeling but if it doesn't come in the next two weeks, see a doctor to see what may be going in. Some people do skip a month for no discernible reason. But a pregnancy test should be taken.

Please keep us posted and good luck!