is missed period pregnancy

Im kranthi. Married recently. Actually m having irregular periods coz of pcos. My doctor suggested me to take stimufol 2.5 for 3 cycles on 3rd day of my period for 5 days. I have used them till july but no result. May b due to that tabs I have my periods regular. Actually I expect my period on 6th of this month. But it hhavnt came till now. From on that day im having low back pain and cramps also having white discharge. my problem is am I pregnant? Or again my period stopped. Getting tense to take home pregnancy test.

Your periods could be delayed due to PCOS, many women with PCOS have irregular cycles. But the only way you will know for sure is by taking a pregnancy test.