Q: 

is missed period pregnancy

Hi
Im kranthi. Married recently. Actually m having irregular periods coz of pcos. My doctor suggested me to take stimufol 2.5 for 3 cycles on 3rd day of my period for 5 days. I have used them till july but no result. May b due to that tabs I have my periods regular. Actually I expect my period on 6th of this month. But it hhavnt came till now. From on that day im having low back pain and cramps also having white discharge. my problem is am I pregnant? Or again my period stopped. Getting tense to take home pregnancy test.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!