Missed Periods

Hi, I am 30 year old and unmarried girl. I have been facing a problem of missed periods for about last 3-4 months. I had my last periods in July an since 2 months , i have not got my periods. I am not sexually active at all. Please help me get over this , i am very worried and stressed because of this as i am gaining weight because of this. Last few months, i had lot of junk food and non veg in my diet due to carelessness and i have got thyroid test done twice and other tests also but of no avail. I might have some hormonal imbalance . PLEASE HELP ASAP

Dear Anon,

Thanks for posting. You aren't gaining weight due to not having your periods-- you are gaining weight because you are eating junk food. As far as your period goes, you may need to see your OB/GYN to detemine why you aren't getting it-- this could be hormonal or caused by cysts but you may need some more blood work and an ultrasound done. 

Wish you the best!