Missed periods in 2 months and i dont know am i pregnant?

By April 10, 2016 - 7:44pm

Hello, My name is Lizzy I'm 17 years old now. I am here to talk about missed periods and i don't know if i am pregnancy. I am worrying that i haven't had on periods in 2 months and i was on period last Jan and Feb it's just mess up calendar periods. My boyfriend and i had to unprotected sex i took pregnancy tests 3 times it say "C"negative and I was throwing up in 2 times and diarrhea a lots times last February and also i am still mood swings all the time.

Hi Lizzy!

Missed periods can be due to stress or illness so this may be what's going on with you.

Since your tests are negative, pregnancy is not likely but having unprotected sex obviously increases your risk so a blood test at the doctor's office is a good idea - not all women get a positive test on urine samples when pregnant.

A blood test can also examine your hormones so request that testing to see if you may have an imbalance that is causing your lack of periods.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/menstrual-cycle/content/missed-periods-and-related-womens-health-conditions