Missed pill!! Help!!!!!!

By December 27, 2010 - 11:42am

Hi, I missed a pill towards the end of the 1st week of my second strip back to back, I took another as soon as I realised with the one that was due at that time. However I dont know if I missed fridays or saturdays so I was either 12 hours or 24 hours late with the double up pill. Me and my boyfriend had sex in this time, I was just wondering what risk is there that I could become pregnant?

Now2 - There's a risk any time you miss a pill. The following article provides helpful information about the situation you're in.
Good luck! http://www.empowher.com/pregnancy/content/missing-birth-control-pills-and-concerned-about-pregnancy-q