Missed the very last active pill and didn't make it up.

I missed the last active pill and didn't have one to make it up. That was on 24/6.
I went to get the prescription and got some more pills on 27/6. I got my period on that day.
The pharmacist told me to start a new pack on 28/6 which shortens the placebo week and keep the same amount of hormones on my body. I had sex after taking five days of active pills and the condom broke. What are the chances of pregnancy? Thanks

You should still be covered from taking your pill as usual, despite the missed pill and you did follow the pharmacist's instructions. Condoms are used as a backup but your birth control should still be in full effect so the breakage should not be an issue.