Missing birth control

I took the last pill in the pack (Saturday) and had unprotected sex that night, the pharmacy couldn't refill my prescription until Tuesday so I doubled up Tuesday and Wednesday, what are my chances of being pregnant?

Do you take 28 active pills every month and not get your period?

If you made the pills up correctly (if making two up like this is allowed) then you should be fine. You need to read the instructions on your pill packet or call your pharmacy . There are dozens of birth control pill types so your pharmacist can let you know. I would day that you need to use condoms for at least the next 7 days.