Missing my birth control pill and resorting to Plan B one step.

About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. Unfortunately on that same day I was moving and didn't remember to take my birth control until 4 hours later. The next morning I was feeling abdominal cramps and out of fear that I could be pregnant, I resorted to taking Plan B One Step about 28 hours later. I am still cramping and should of started my period a few days ago, but I have not. Could the possibility of the cramps and not starting my period be from throwing so many hormones into my body, or could I have been too late with taking the Plan B?

There was no need to take emergency contraception if you were four hours (or even one day) late with contraception. You should have taken your missed pill when you missed it and your next one at the usual time.

Pregnancy should not be a worry. Plan B can affect the cycle so this is likely why you are late. It sound be along within two weeks. A pregnancy test can be taken two weeks after sex for reassurance.