good morning

this was first time i miss my periods i sex with my boyfriend after 1year 1st he intersert but follow out liquid and after wards with precuation we have taken last month 3rd feb 2015 was my date now today 10march i didnt get did i change my hormone and i check alsoo pregancy it shows negative thrice time

If your tests are negative then you're not pregnant. Make sure you always use condoms  - always. Or go on the birth control pill. 

Your period should be along soon, try not to worry too much.

I was on night out with my boyfriend on 21st jan... we were not intimated n didnt have sex. Because i remeber he masturbated. Nd i didnt lost my virginity yet he was with me naked.. nd then my periods came on 4th feb as per the cycle.. but nw today itz 13th march. And my periods didnt came yet.. is there any problem .. please reply as soon as possible..

I am not sure why you period is late but it has nothing to do with being pregnant. 

If it doesn't come along by next month, talk to your doctor.