more about ulcers because it's disturbing me

By August 9, 2015 - 11:30am

I have no clear information about the foods I should eat & the ones to avoid & exactly the medicine I should use. because the one I was given is over & I do feel some pains in my stomach.

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
I'd love to give you some advice on what to do for your ulcer.
Avoid these foods listed below:
1. coffee
2. soda
3. red meat
4. alcohol
5. spicy foods
6. high-sugar foods
7. processed foods
8. dairy
Medications that attempt to balance your stomach acid levels tend to backfire and create an opposite effect. So it is best to focus on diet to prevent ulcers. Do most of your shopping in the produce section and avoid the food above. It is important to eat foods that alkaline your body.