In morning my both leg very stiff not able to walk or stand is it arthritis or any thing else ?? Even my muscles is very paining whole day

I m having acidity and gas problem

We cannot say what is wrong with you - only possibilities.

Certainly rheumatoid arthritis (RA) could be an issue. An early symptom is that early morning stiffness you are experiencing as well as ongoing pain in the muscles and joints throughout the day.

We have extensive information on RA here on EmpowHER - you can start your reading here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/rheumatoid-arthritis

Please contact your doctor about an appointment and explain your symptoms. Blooding testing and other methods can help determine what the problem is .

Good luck - we hope you feel better soon.