This morning my vision became wavy or mirage like lasted for about 10 mts. I put alergy eye drops in them and that seemed to help. Whats happening?

Have you started any medication? Some medications can cause blurry vision or a person can see lines before them, for the first 30 minutes or so after they wake up. Might this be the case with you?

Blurry vision can also be a sign of problems with blood sugar. Have you had this tested?

Since this has only happened one time, it's hard to really say what may be wrong. You may not have slept well or had dust or lint from bed clothes settle on your eyes (or dander from animals).

If this continues, seeing an eye doctor should be your course of action.

Thank You , I found out that I was having a eye migraine, my sister and daughter get them often. Very scarry, case of too much stress in my life.

That's good to know what happened.

Here is a little more information on migraines, including ocular (eye) migraines.

Eyes & Vision

Eyes & Vision Guide