My baby has implanted high in my uterus, has anyone else been through this?

I had an ultrasound last week and instead of being where it should my baby is in the top corner. The doctor says it is 50/50 if it will be a viable pregnancy or turn ectopic, it just depends on how it grows. Has anyone else been through this or know anyone who has? If so what happened?

Thanks for your question and I'm sorry you're facing such complications in your pregnancy. I hope some other women who have gone through this will reach out to you.

In the meantime, I have submitted your post to one of our Reproductive experts for his review. Please check back in the next few days for a response.

Thank you so much!

I have been going through the same thing ,.. at first ultrasound they thought it was Cornual ectopic but it is NOT ,.. i go for weekly ultrasound ,.. am now at about 9/10 weeks and feel like i am not getting many answers except wait and monitor ,.. its hard looking on line to find much information about this .. :(