my best friend masturbated next to me while i was sleeping. Help !

I invited my (guy) best friend to sleep over for the first time, and in the middle of the night, while i was sleeping. i woke up because of the little noises but i pretended to sleep, and i didnt say a word, because i didnt really know what to say or what to do. Since that night i have no news, he doesnt returns my calls or my texts.

But i REALLY dont understand why he did that... I know him since we're like 10yo, he had a girlfriend, he always talked to me about other girls.

Does he like me more than a friend ? Is he in love ? Is he just a perver ?What should i do ??

I really need good advices... Please help me !!!

PS: Excuse my english, i italian :)

Hi lalala

Thanks for your post and your English is just fine!

Your friend should not have spent the night in your bed - that's an intimate space and should probably just be shared with a man you are romantically involved with.

We can't say why your boyfriend did this - he may have thought you were asleep and he could get away with it, he may have been drunk and not thinking, or he may have hoped you'd join in. Either way it was a very inappropriate thing to do. He may know this now and is too embarrassed to face you.

You won't know unless he tells you. You have texted him and called him so you have done enough. He is the one who committed a sex act in front of you without your permission so he should be the one calling you to apologize, not the other way around.

Give him (and yourself) time. The ball is in his court.