ask: My bf and I had mild outercourse three days ago and I noticed little bleeding today

I'm positive that there was no exchange of fluid and my recent period ended two weeks ago. What could this be and is it normal? Maybe it's a scratch or something?

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you had outercourse, three days ago.  The bleeding might have been from irritation or a scratch. Other conditions such as a yeast infection, endometriosis and many other can also cause a woman to have vaginal bleeding.  You will need to continue monitoring and if does happen again.  Seeing your OBGYN, will be the best choice.

Daisy

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: