my bf assures me that no sperm was release during our intercourse. do boys really know when to withdraw and ejaculated. then he returned it. be he ensured to me that there are no sperm left. am I safe from being pregnant?

By October 24, 2011 - 11:02pm

i'm feeling a little pain in my abdomen.or lower part of my stomach? is this the effect after having intercouse?

HERWriter Guide (reply to jdimayuga)

Hi jdimayuga

We are unable to tell you this as we are not your doctor.

Our suggestion for you is that you go to see a doctor about sex and education, as well as the physical pains you are having. Based on your other questions, it's also a good idea to stop having sex since you have no idea what you are doing.

Nobody should be engaging in activities when they don't even understand what's going on or the benefits or consequences.

Please see your doctor for a check up and for help with your questions.

Dear jdimayuga,

Thank you for your question!

Although men do know when to withdraw because they can feel ejaculation coming on, there is such a thing such as preseminal fluid which can contain sperm and they have no control over that at all. This is the reason why the withdrawal method is not considered a reliable form of birth control.

Please try not to be scared or stressed out, since stress can and will cause a delay in your period. Just try not to think about the minor possibility and wait until your next period arrives.
For future reference, it is important that you use a method of birth control such as condoms and/or birth control pills.

Good Luck,