My BF masterbated and wiped his hands and then touched me could I be pregnant ?

By July 27, 2016 - 3:00am

Today me and my BF where makingout and then I proceeded to giving him a handjob he however jacked off a lot sooner then expected spilling cm onto his hands and mine along with his shirt. We where outside long story..... So he wiped his hands on the grass and so did I we then biked for 45 minutes and then returned home. Once we where home he ran his hand under my pants along my bikin line and over my crotch I'm on my first day of my period and wouldn't let him do more then that, I quickly yelled at him to go wash his hands. Even tho he never went inside of me and it had been almost an hour after he jacked off along with me being on birth control I'm still a little worried. I just want to be super safe.

Hi Girl989

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns.

There is no risk of pregnancy here. A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. You did not have sex.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. You're on birth control too, so pregnancy is just not possible. He wiped his hands 45 mins earlier, even if there was sperm left, it would be long dead after 45 mins = no pregnancy.

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Thankyou so much I thought it was unrational worry but I wanted to check