my bf rubbed his penis on my vagina.he did not break nor enter .can i become pregnant?

By August 6, 2010 - 10:16am

i cannot tell because you didn't say if u had your period for the month already.

HERWriter Guide (reply to vani)

Hi Vani

When you say your boyfriend did not 'break' - what do you mean by this? Do you mean his condom didn't break? Was he wearing one? If he was, then you are protected up to about 98% and should be ok - especially with no penetration.

If he didn't have a condom on, then there is a slight risk of pregnancy but it's very slight - meaning anytime a man and woman's genitals come into direct contact like this, the risk has been raised slightly. Sperm can be released without your boyfriends knowledge (called pre-ejaculate fluid) and can enter your vagina is there was direct contact.

I'd like to link you to a great article by one of our writers than can explain your situation very well, and similar sexual activities to yours : http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Let me know if this helps you!