my bf wiped off his penis tip on his shirt to remove pee/precm and a little while after he wiped his finger on my shirt beforr fingering me. could i get pregnant from that? also he rubbed the tip on my vagina but i had pants and underwear on could i be

You can relax, there is nothing in what you said to lead you to think you can get pregnant.

what if he ejaculated and got sperm on hands and penis then 15-30 mins later he poured a little bit of water on hands and penis and briefly wiped it off with a towel? Then after this fingered me and rubbed the tip on my labia and clit (but didnt ejaculate)? Could i be pregnant from pre-cm?

I can't offer answers to "what ifs" since we can't know what happened.

Essentially, if there is sperm (live sperm meaning wet sperm) placed in or on top of your vaginal opening then there is a risk of pregnancy. If this did not happen, then there is no risk. The clitoris is not on or in the vagina.