my body temperature is sometime 96 or sometime 95 is it ok or i have to consult a doctor

my body temperature is sometime 95 or sometime 96 is it harmful for me or safe .

A temperature of 96 is not necessarily something to worry about but 95 is quite low and heading toward hypothermia.

There are many reasons for a body temperature to be low (excluding weather elements/no having heating in the home) including diabetes, stress, kidney problems or thyroid problems. I think it's a good idea to talk to your doctor about this on your next visit.

Hypothyroidism Guide