my boobs are tiny

By Anonymous April 19, 2016 - 1:15am

my boobs are really tiny and my friends say i look like a fifth grader. im eighteen. will it affect me in future? is there any way to make them bigger? im scared

Breasts come in all shapes and sizes, your just happen to be really small. Tell your friend to keep her opinions about your body shape to herself, you are an adult now, these conversations shouldn't be happening (unless it's done in jest and you're ok about it!) There is no need to be scared - like any parts of the body, there are different sizes. There is no health issue here.

The only way to get bigger breasts is to gain weight (and the weight doesn't always go to the breast area) or breast implants.