Q: 

My boobs are too small.

By October 19, 2010 - 8:31pm

I want bigger boobs but nothing can help. Im literally flat and want bigger breasts. please help me find a way for my breasts to grow e.g eat something that will grow them, exercising method, p.s i dont want surgery. please help. i want natural things to make them grow not by tablets or anything, there must be something.

Anonymous

Hi I'm 20 year old and my boobs so small so I decided use bt 36 cream and capsule. But I'm totally confused koi side effect toh nhi hoga and ye work toh krega boobs increase ho jayge plz reply me urgent

Hello Anon

These creams and capsules are scams - stop using them. The only way to get larger breasts is to gain significant weight (not a good idea) or get implants.

Anonymous

my boobs is so small so decide I use bt-36 cream nd capsules bt there will be problm means any side effects to ni hoge na ise so plz comment

No cream will work to increase breast size - no matter what it claims.

HI

Anonymous

Please tell me tide boob

Anonymous

hello
my boy friendpress my boobs so very lose. i like hard boobs .
replay must

tell your boyfriend to suck your nipples. boobs increases . i did for my girlfriend they increased

Anonymous

pampering boobs is the best way to increase its size

Anonymous

mam you can use BT-36 CAPSULES AND CREAM just for two months and you can see the result for yourself.

it has been in the market since last 13 years. i have used it and i m happy.
vandana agarwal

Tags:

Beauty

Beauty Guide