My boobs are too small.

By October 19, 2010 - 8:31pm

I want bigger boobs but nothing can help. Im literally flat and want bigger breasts. please help me find a way for my breasts to grow e.g eat something that will grow them, exercising method, p.s i dont want surgery. please help. i want natural things to make them grow not by tablets or anything, there must be something.

my boobs is so small so decide I use bt-36 cream nd capsules bt there will be problm means any side effects to ni hoge na ise so plz comment

No cream will work to increase breast size - no matter what it claims.

Please tell me tide boob

my boy friendpress my boobs so very lose. i like hard boobs .
replay must

tell your boyfriend to suck your nipples. boobs increases . i did for my girlfriend they increased

pampering boobs is the best way to increase its size

mam you can use BT-36 CAPSULES AND CREAM just for two months and you can see the result for yourself.

it has been in the market since last 13 years. i have used it and i m happy.
vandana agarwal

Vadna Tumhare Boobs Mujhe Chusa Do Mene chusne hain Suck karne he doodh peena he

Using these capsules and cream will result into breast cancer after two years .. Hahahahaha :D

Beauty Guide