My boyfriend and i were fooling around. Any chance that im pregnant

By March 6, 2016 - 11:29pm

My boyfriend was fingering me and i had my hands in his pants but not in his underwear. When my hands were touching around the outside of his underwear i felt that it was damp. Im not sure if it was precm or sperm. About 10-20 minutes after that i touched myself to see how wet i was and im not sure if i transfered any of the what could have been sperm into my vagina. Im not supposed to get my period for about 2 weeks and i dont want to be worried this whole time that i might be pregnant please help :(

Hi Cracker

We can't tell you (or anyone) for sure that you won't get pregnant - nobody can do that over the Internet.

But your risk is nearly zero. The odds that somehow actual sperm got on your hands and then you impregnated yourself 10-20 minutes by just touching your genitals is extremely low. I don't think you have much to worry about.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors