My boyfriend And I were having dry sex. He had recently ejaculated on my mouth, after a little bit i proceeded to put his penis on my vagina (no penetration ) just rubbing. Can i get pregnant ?

It's been a week and I got my period with bad cramps and I've been throwing up which has never happened before (the throwing up). Now I'm really worried. Am I pregnant!!?

Hi Bueno!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Your question was answered over the weekend.

But if you have further concerns, please take a pregnancy test. Pregnancy tests are there for when you have questions or are late for your period.