Q: 

My boyfriend didn't penetrate, just rubbed his penis on my vagina, then I had my period 9 days after, but could I still be pregnant?

My boyfriend put his penis on my vagina but didn't penetrate, and he did not cm on me at all, but I'm worried that because of precm, even though he doesn't think he had any, that I could be pregnant. Nine days after this I had my period though. Does this mean I'm not pregnant?

Guide

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.
Having a period is the first sign that you are not pregnant. There is a myth that you can still have a period during pregnancy but this is not true. Bleeding during pregnancy is actually spotting which is much lighter and short than a regular period.
Also the ONLY way to become pregnant is if her ejaculated directly into your vagina during penetration. Since this did not happen you cannot become pregnant.
Faith

Tags: