ask: : my boyfriend fingered me on the 23th of december 2012 and i had my period on the 2nd of january 2013,my question is am i pregnant and can i expect my period for february,i am scared to be pregnant because i am feeling like my tummy is getting big

By mitchel

i am a girl aged 20, my boyfriend fingered me on the 23th of december 2012 and i had my period on the 2nd of january 2013,my question is am i pregnant and can i expect my period for february,i am scared to be pregnant because i am feeling like my tummy is getting big, i am very scared to be pregnant because my culture dont allow to get pregnant while you are not married

Anonymous

Please see your previous post for reply.  

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: