Q: 

my boyfriend is on steriods can i still get pregnant

Anonymous

Anonymous
My bf has been taking steroid for right around 3 months and we had an accident and it was during my fertile window i took 3 birth control pills that i had from a long time ago. What r my chances if being pregnant?

Anonymous

I was on my period and my man is on anabolic steroids and he came in me, what is the possibility of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

My boyfriend used a steroid called deka . Now he wants to use HGH . Do you think we can still have a baby ? Thanks

Anonymous

Yes you can still get pregnant if the guy is on steroids. Don't listen to any idiots that say you can't. I've read it could decrease fertility, but it really doesn't. My friend got pregnant really quick and her bf was on steroids. I don't think it was even a month.

Anonymous

hi my boyfriend just started using steroids for body building think its called deka and sars can I fall pregnant while his using these steroids I really want anther baby and he doesn't want to get off this wat can I do