MY boyfriend wants me to have sex with hime, but im not ready and hes pressuring me. How do i tell him im not ready to take that step yet?

Me and my boyfriend have only been going out for a month an a half. He wants to have sex but im not ready yet. I mean i just met him and hes ready im not. Im still a virgin but hes not. Im only 15 and hes 16. Pls help me. I dont want to hurt him or lose hime.

I agree with the other posters. 15 is very young to become sexually active and if you are not ready, don't have sex.

If your boyfriend is pressuring you, break it off. He has no right to do that and is showing you he's more interested in sex than he is with you as a human being. And he is not a virgin so remember that he may have an STD or infection. No boy (and he's only a boy) is worth it if they pressure you to have sex.

Respect yourself. Tell him you are only 15 years old (it may even be illegal for him to have sex with you, depending on where you live) and that you are not ready. If he doesn't respect that then dump him like a hot potato. Stand your ground. I'm sure he has done with this several other girls and perhaps they fall for it. Perhaps he goes from girl to girl. Be the first to say no to this kid; he may call you names in order to make you think there is something from with YOU and not him, but trust me, he's the loser here.

Be strong, my dear, and you will be the one to come out a stronger, smarter young woman.

Good luck and if you need more support, we are always here!

People will try and preasure through out life but dont let them. Be strong and do what is right for you. To him this will be another notch on his belt to you this is a very important. Dont do it! If he realy cares for you, he would not preasure you. He would put your feeling first. Be true to yourself and you will be true to others. Stay Strong this dission can effect you forever. Tell Him NO even if you loose this boyfriend their will be others. This is a BIG dission be true to yourself.

Dont Do it!