My boyfriend wont have sex with me!

By December 7, 2009 - 10:53am

Oh, where do I begin? Me and my boyfriend have been tougheter nearly 4 years now. He cheated on me in the past and hurted a lot and at the time decided to give him another chance.. because I was still beliving he wasnt faithfull i was denying sex...
Since then we go better and we tried to work things out. Ive been away for about a month and thought that when I will be back things will be better. I have to say that things are worse, we dont have sex at all and when i complain about it he says he is use to not having it and he doesnt need it every day. I honestly dont know what to belive anymore.. he says is nothing wrong, that he is still atracted to me and loves me but I find it hard to belive since his behaviour shows completley different. Please if anyone can help me because I feel like givin up and Ive tried so hard to keep this tougheter.

se intoarce roata fetito. asta e nu ?good l

Hi Bianca

Thanks for your post.

A lot of people don't feel the need for sex everyday - but do have it regularly. This is completely normal. Are you having sex at all?

It sounds like you have gone through a lot with this person and you mentioned things "got better" but it sounds like everything is pretty much the same: not communicating, not a lot of trust and no sex. You are correct: there is no point in saying certain words, when the accompanying behavior is completely different. Saying one thing, and doing the opposite pretty much tells you that what they are saying is not truthful.

Only he can tell you what's wrong. Sit down with him and talk it out. If he keeps saying everything is fine and you know it isn't - it makes the relationship impossible because both parties need to be on the same page.

I'm going to link to you another similar question where you can read dozens of other experiences, many just like yours. There is also a lot of advice and opinions in there too. Tell me what you think:

Thank you so much for your time, I really apreciate it. Hope with all my heart that everything will work out for us. Best wishes!