ask: My boyfriend wont have sex with me anymore

By serah28

my boyfriend for over a year just recently stopped having sex with me, its like it went from 3 or 4 times a week and slowly went to not having it for almost 2 months, every time i ask him why he wont play with me anymore he always says i don't know, i didn't want to make it feel like i was bugging him but i guess it just hurt when he said he didn't know? So i kept asking him and then i finally got a response which i just think he gave me so i would stop asking and he just said i feel like your getting bored of me. I've tried many times to tell him that its not really about the sex its about being with him and he still wont have sex with me.. i feel like i'm not wanted or i'm not good enough. I just want to know what the problem is, sex used to be a big part of our relationship and now its nothing.

I know it shouldnt but this is really making me depressed i've been crying more because of this i get mad easly because he just seems like he doesnt care anymore. Also i know he doesn't have a STD or anything else we get checked.

Anonymous

Women have bashed men long enough that men no longer want women. Thank feminism. Men, Google MGTOW and join the movement!

Anonymous

Hello,
Am Jessica by name My ex-boyfriend dumped me 6 months ago after I
accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in
my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and
don't know what to do,
a friend of mine introduce me to Dr Ayelala by giving me his email, i never believed until
I contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me after 3days that my ex will return
to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my
door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not
only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr Ayelala. If you have a
similar problem please contact him on doctorspellsolution@hotmail.com

Anonymous

So many comments from women here, and no one is realizing that your boyfriends and husbands are closet homosexuals, yes that right that have gay tendencies, there are 1000s of hetro men out there that will pleasure you, i personally have a huge sex drive and could quite easily have sex 4 times a day. its time to leave him and let him have his secret meet up's with homosexual men and move on to someone who will give you what you want. Hetro men will never and i mean never, turn down the opportunity for sex, its what we are made for

Anonymous

OMG I feel like i can relate to everyone here! I've been dating my boyfriend for 9 months now. Our relationship jumped the gun really quick we moved in together immediately. we knew each other so the connection flowed great therefore he moved in with me well at first I should really say the first month sex was great !! month 2 & 3 hardly none we went month 4 & 5 without having sex month 6 & 7 was twice a month and now again 8 & 9 none !!!! when the relationship started I was on birth control at the 5th month I removed it as a decision he pushed for. When it came to having sex to make this baby he wanted so much it didn't happen other than those 2 times a month i tried talking to him about it and he stated he loved me and it was him that he just couldn't perform to what i want that he had a low sex drive so he would rather not besides to him sex meant nothing hes 28 yrs old lets be honest here hes an ex marine he had a heck of a sex drive why not now???? i know he can perform great it was amazing the first month where is that man again ? i brought it up again and again and he says i don't turn him on because I'm always bugging about it how could i not? when we do have sex its great im always left happy and satisfied I'm 27 excuse for talking freely but i have a high sex drive i have a piercing and quiet frankly i have a boyfriend masturbating isn't cutting it. i went as much as asking him if he would be OK if i could have a female provide me with the satisfaction that i want and need that he isn't doing.. at first he wasn't happy with my question he let it sink in and agreed i could (i haven't done it yet, and i say yet because i feel like it will happen sooner or later) to bring you back to that first month i will say this the piercing threw him off guard, well to get into detail i can also squirt it freaked him out !!!! Ive always had a huge sex drive and any other man i've been with has found these two things great but not him i took the piercing off for about 4 months i recently put it back in and hes yet to know since we are back at not having sex. the other night i lost my mind i feel unwanted rejected ugly a turn off fat name it i told him i completely needed change because apart of me was letting go, i needed explanation on why again the 2 months of no sex. he now changed it from low sex drive to hes scared of me getting pregnant ( uhm hello hes who wanted it !!! ) i told him fine we can use protection i can get back on birth control but the problem needs to be fixed or i will leave this frustration of being turned down has now made me feel depressed. nothing has yet to happened other than i feel more confused than ever. i asked him if he would rather not have sex if he can put my needs first and please me with out sex and nothing. other than the nosex hes an amazing man i dont get it ? this past month we went from him living with me to us moving out and getting a new much more pricier apartment so i find it harder to up and leave things went from mine to ours. i dont get it we literally wont go to sleep unless my leg is on him or vise versa.... how can we have moments like that but never any sexual activity? mind you he LOVES for us to shower together what is going on what do i do how can i continue like this?... help

lost and confused

Anonymous

Hi, I'm in the same situation. He and i have been together for 3 yrs now. Maybe this will help the ladies out here coz he and i discussed it plus i have a few other tips from my friends who have been in long term relationships (5+ years). To start it off, when men become more emotionally involved, they're less interested in sex. It's the opposite effect for women coz we tend to give more when the emotional connection gets stronger. This doesn't mean he finds u less attractive. Hractually loves u more when the sex goes down. I know, I get offended and hurt too so we both agreed to compromise coz after all "it takes 2 to tango." My friends also said that after a year (maybe months or more for some couples), you become more like the best of friends and then again the sex isn't at much. Lastly, and u may take offense to this, "men want what they can't have." I'm hypersexual ever since i became more emotionally involved with him, and the less he gives, the more i wanted it. I guess this applies to women as well. There are times when I don't feel like doing it, but i'd have to give in if he wants it coz who knows when he'll b horny again. I know it's hard, but we should resist temptation by any means and make them want us more. Men admit that they masturbate to other women (i hope it's just porn) even if they're in relationships. U can talk to him about it and say what offends u and what doesn't. This is a few stuff I've learned over the course of 3 yrs. Just be confident, make him chase u, and even if he turned u down for sex many many times - u're still the only woman for him coz he's with u.

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend have been dating over 2 years now. The start was so great the relationship was great and our sex life was greater.as time went on the relationship stayed the same but our sex life has declined drastically.... idk what it is... I've blamed myself and everytime im left feeling rejected and depressed. I cry too much and he just goes on.

Anonymous

My boyfriend and I have been together for nearly six months... He's the only boyfriend with whom I've fought over not having enough sex. Around the first 2 months I noticed that he won't make any move; he just goes to sleep and that's it, or sometimes he would just touch me and provoke me and then go to sleep right away. He has also never liked to perform oral sex on me. I have addressed this to him and he says that he's not very sexual, that he has never liked the taste of the vagina, and that he's exhausted from work. Now at five months he keeps saying the same things, but it's contradictory with what he told me when I met him, he said that he loves sex and he needs it and that's why he used to engage in casual sex even to the point of hanging two sex partners on the same week period (without them knowing it). And now he just doesn't want to have sex with me, everytime we do it is basically because I've begged for it, and sometimes he's so cruel as to turn me on and then leave me like that and he goes to sleep. Now I feel hurt and unwanted and I keep comparing myself with those girls he used to have sex with because they did turn him on. And his reply was that I'm always complaining. I feel guilty for complaining for something I need. Help please.

This is almost exactly where I am at right now!! I feel wrong to keep bugging him about it, but it puts me in a sour mood and I don't feel like I'm good enough for him!

Anonymous

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 4 months, at the start of the relationship we were having sex (of some sort) every day. Then about 2 months ago, that stopped completely. I get that that was the 'honeymoon period' that everyone goes through but now that he doesn't have sex with me I feel unwanted and hurt. We both suffer from depression and anxieties and this probably is the source of my problem and maybe what's causing it for him. We had a shower together a couple of times last week and he didn't get hard once. We don't live together but we spend a lot of time together. The emotional distancing however goes to him hardly ever spending time with me even when we're in the same house. He started going to the gym a lot and I understand that he would get tired from that but the sexual relationship is very important to me and I don't know what to do.

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :