Q: 

My boyfriends parents dont like me, what do i do

By March 8, 2017 - 9:53pm

So i've been with the guy i'm with now for four months, its a good relationship, a few arguments here and there. The only real problem is his parents. I'm 16 and hes 17, we are both fairly mature for our age and we don't go out and do anything bad, nor do I negatively influence my boyfriend. I have always been super nice to both of his parents every time I came over, but i'm not very social so I never actually talked to them much unless they talked to me or if I had just walked in i'll usually say hi, or smile and wave. I've never even talked bad about his parents. But its been a week since i've went over to my boyfriends house because we were both busy. and he told me his mom had confronted him about me. She said she didnt like me because she doesnt think I will do good in life, and his dad doesnt like me because he thinks im poor, now let me tell you, my family is not wealthy but we arent dead broke, also must I say, his parents arent exactly what you call rich either. I'm not allowed to come over anymore.

I can see a good future with my boyfriend, and I love him very much, but at this age, having his parents pretty much ban me from ever coming over can cause problems, what do i do?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!