My breast have been sore for a week and a have and im suppose to start my cycle tomorrow.... could i be pregnant if i do not start tomorrow?? Is it possible for my breast to hurt for two weeks??

Hi anonymous and welcome to EmpowHER.

Sore breasts are one the many symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and most likely are an indication that your period is on the way. You can learn more about premenstrual syndrome in our PMS Community section.

If you have reason to think you may be pregnant the only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test.

Hope that helps,