my breasts hurt all the time my breasts hurt all day specially when I run am a d38

my breast hurt all the timeI'm a D38

Thank you for your question! 

Your issue may be hormonal. Our breasts often feel sore during pregnancy or in the week before our periods. This is known as cyclical mastalgia and is quite common in women who have their periods. 

However, if you have constant daily breast pain that is not connected to your menstrual cycle, you should see your doctor. I am not sure if breast size has an affect on your pain although I would assume the bigger the breast, the more pronounced the pain may be. 

Jogging for big breasted women can be difficult. Wear the best sports bra you can find and you may want to wear two. If it's just too painful to jog then stop for a while and try something else - power-walking, the elliptical, swimming etc.

You may want to try an over-the-counter pain reliever like Advil and try warm compresses on your breasts. Decrease your caffeine intake if you take caffeine.  I have heard good things about evening primrose oil for breast pain, you can massage it in. 

Your doctor may want to perform an exam and possibly run some hormone tests. Will you think about giving him/her call?

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide