Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide

ask: my breasts point down and i have Large Nipples is that bad?

iam really short 4'11' and i have really really big breasts 30 DDD and my nipples point down is that normal? and iam very young

Since your breasts are so large (and you so tiny!) they will not be as perky as someone with very small breasts, hence the weight of your breasts will cause your nipples to point down, more than straight out.

You're perfectly normal and please remember that the "perfect" breasts you see on TV/movies/magazines are generally very photoshopped and that girls you hang out with wonder if they are normal too.

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!
~Susan

ecarmean (reply to Susan Cody)

My boobs do a similar thing. I wear 34 B to C. They seem average size but are pointy, not perky and large aerola. My nipples are smaller and not very pirky either. Is this normal?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to ecarmean)

Hi ecarmean

Yes you're normal! When it comes to breasts, "normal" means large, small, rounded, pointed, with various nipple colors and sizes!

~Susan

What Do You Think the Best Way to Screen for Early Detection of Breast Cancer is?: