My cycle

I don't keep track of my cyle but I tend to have some very irregular cycle ... But I got my period may 2 n also got it again today may 21 ...I've also been having unprotected sex between does two dates.... So i dont know what it could really be help?.... My blood looks like nrml period blood ...but before i waa feelin really sick on n off morning n night if i eat sometimes after i will feel upset ..had headachea minor for a week until a sunday it was really bad .... I feel tired alot even tho its something regular with me .....but is it ?

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
If the vaginal bleeding on May 21st was very light and short in duration then it could have been implantation bleeding and you should take a pregnancy test. However, if it was a regular flow, then you need to see a gynecologist. Periods can be anywhere from 21-35 days apart. So it does not necessarily mean something is very wrong. However since it is on the lower end. You may want to simply make sure nothing serious is going on.
Your other symptoms may be a product of hormonal changes. Hormonal changes can occur for many reasons besides pregnancy.
Below I have paste a link to a HER article that talks more about the possible causes.