my doctor says im not pregant but still didnt get my periods, im confused!!!

I have been married for a month,i usually get my periods regularly but this time it missed,i got my last period on may 19th 2012 and now no sign of it but im experencing heavy milky white discharge. On june 21st i experencied severe pain in lower abdomen & consulted the doctor, she took a urine test & told its normal & prescribed folvite pills but the stomach pain continued the next day too. The doctor then took a scan & said "there is fluid inside uterus you will get your periods" & prescribed Glevo tablets for white discharge, Buscopan for stomach ache and folvite for vitamins. Now my stomach pain is reduced but felt nausea for past 3 days & took vomit yesterday(25th june).im feeling uneasy day by day & there is no sign of my periods & doctor says im not pregnant !!! please advice

Your abdominal pain may be due to your infection - which is what Glaxo is prescribed for. It is also prescribed for certain sexually transmitted diseases - make sure you know if you have one.

You may have some kind of illness that is not connected to your menstrual cycle but is causing a delay. However, if you don't get your period in the next one or two weeks, retest for pregnancy but make sure this infection is cleared up too and make sure to ask your doctor exactly what kind of infection you have. If your husband has given you an STD, then he also needs to be treated.

hi susan, im the anonymous named "mano"
im here with a good news, im six weeks pregnant:)...... i first did home pregnency test & then later confirmed with my doctor, its positive & i saw babys heart(beat) through scan, realy excited.... nw i dont get stomach pain but gets fever or headache in the evenings but the doctor says its normal, she akd to continue folvite alone & confirms everything is normal, since i dont like to drink plain milk pls suggest any health drink for mothers to mix it with milk