My doctor told me it could of came from a bacteria in his semen...I'm very confused...but now its pretty obvious where it came from and my half of the relationship isn't an open for anybody but him:( Thankx 4 da advice

Anon, the bacteria in his semen is something he got from someone else - it's a sexually transmitted infection.

We do wish you the best!

Also, please respond or post under one thread only - posting continuous titles is confusing - you can one this one thread to talk about your situation so everything can stay together. Just hit "reply" instead of creating new posts every time you have some information.

Thanks and if you need more information, ask for it right here!

Trichomoniasis Guide