my due date is 10/16/2010 and im having twins when did i get pregnant?

when is my due date when i look on the ultra sound my weekly pregnant week is a week and a half differents when is my real due date? being preganat with twins does it change your gestational growth?

Congrats on the twins! I hope the next month goes smoothly for you.
Is there some concern over when you got pregnant, or just being quizzical?
Here is a pregnancy calculator to help you figure it out:
Gestational age is figured from the time you finished your last period. It can be confusing, because for those first two weeks, nothing is happening except ovulation and fertilization of the egg. I am confused by your due date being in October if you say you had a normal period in February, your due date should be November.
Good luck and let us know if you have any additional questions. Also don't be afraid to call your doctor's office and ask them as well. Let us know what you find out.

ookay i never knew that information i thought my due date was the day i got pregnant. my period end febuary 9 and it lasted for 6days. i couldnt of ggot pregnant in january becouse i sarted me period in february an i have a regular period that goes for 6-7 days only. could i hve got pregnant in the second week of feb?

Thank you for your post and congratulations on your twins! Busy and fun times ahead!

If you have a regular schedule and your ovulation is around day 14, your due date should be quite accurate. You likely got pregnant in January but that all depends on your cycle and when you had sex - we would not be able to help you there. However, you due date does not go by the day you got pregnant - it goes by the day your last period started. So there is often a 1-2 week difference.

Your doctor or midwife knows your progress with twins so he or she can help you further.

I hope this helps you!