my dumb guy thinking about my wife.

my wife of 20 plus years and I have allways had a good sexual relationship,At least I have all ways thought that. I have concerns. does a womans vagina get larger in side, by its self? Maybe, I am getting smaller? I dont Know? but, very recently I have noticed things do not feel the same? Any Ideas?

Thanks for your question - it's not remotely "dumb" - it's a great one!

All female (and male) body parts, including their genitalia do change over time. Reasons for genital changes this include childbirth, a loosening of muscles in that region, menopause. or simply getting older and not having the same tightness we once had - the same with our arms and legs and bellies etc.

I think it's more likely that your wife may be "looser" rather than your penis shrinking but male genitalia change a lot with age too so that's not something to discount.

I gather you are not really happy with this situation? Do you want to change it or are you just wondering if it's possible? If it's the latter, yes, it's possible. If it's the former, there are ways for a woman to strengthen or tighten that area of her body that I'd be happy to share with you. A word of caution, however: this may be a very sensitive subject to broach one's partner with. Giving one's female partner info on tightening up her vaginal muscles may be akin to a partner giving her man info on penile enlargement! So tread gently!
Let me know if you'd like more information, I'd be happy to help you out!