My ear rolls up tight and is hard and painful to unroll..what could b the cause of this?

By Anonymous February 8, 2012 - 1:29pm

I have used alchol, proxide and which hazel to clean but will roll inside itself within an hour. baby oil and vaseline does not help.sometimes it feels like something is crawling inside a q tip will show nothing

I am sorry, but I don't know what you mean when you say that your ear rolls up tight and is hard and painful to unroll.
I can only suggest that you make an appointment with your doctor. A physical examination of your ear is the only way to know what is causing this problem.