My ex tried to have sex with me he was in me for about 3 minutes before I pushed him off . Should I take the plan b pill?

Three minutes of intercourse is quite a long time. Is there anyway you know if there was ejaculation?

If you are unsure, you may want to consider emergency contraception to be on the safe side.

If this intercourse was non-consensual, you need to report him and get support for yourself. I hope you're feeling ok.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills